Custom VIP 2018 World Cup Russia Packages
June 13 – July 16, 2018
Set to become one of the most coveted events of next year, the 2018 World Cup is an adventure you deserve to experience in style. With customized itineraries and personalized service, our World Cup packages offer access to some of Russia’s finest hotels, memorable trips and detours and a chance to sample some delicious local dishes, among other exciting features.
2018 World Cup Packages
- Follow Your Team Attending the World Cup in any capacity is a thrill, but to follow your team throughout the tournament, there's simply nothing better.
- Group Stage Our fully customizable packages allow you to create your ideal World Cup itinerary, using the amazing city of Moscow as your base.
- Round of 16 Witness the incredible soccer action as the stakes get higher! Full service packages available to any knockout match in any host city.
- Quarterfinal Explore the best of Moscow and enjoy a day trip to one of four quarterfinal cities as the final eight teams battle to avoid elimination.
- Semi + Finals The ultimate World Cup experience. There truly is nothing that compares to the electric atmosphere at the World Cup semifinals and final.
- Final Millions will be watching the biggest game of the year on television but only a lucky few will experience the thrill of soccer’s biggest match live!
Moscow Travel Guide
This amazing city exceeded our expectations and we’re sure you’ll feel the same. For those who haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing Moscow, it offers so much more than the picture postcard views of St. Basil’s Cathedral that it is so often associated with (though those are pretty amazing too). We’ve been busy traveling back and forth to Russia to prepare for the 2018 World Cup and have discovered that modern Moscow has a burgeoning restaurant scene, an enviable arts community, and some other unique experiences that we couldn’t wait to share with our guests. Check out our travel guide to see everything we love about Moscow.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to Omeir Travel Agency News, our free monthly email newsletter, to be the first to receive the latest sports travel information, expert advice and tips, and special offers.
WORLD CUP DISCLAIMER
Omeir Travel Agency is in no way associated with FIFA, the Organizing Committee for the FIFA World Cup, Russia 2018, MATCH Services or MATCH Hospitality. FIFA’s official ticket site is www.fifa.com/tickets.